Diversity & Inclusion Employer Showcase Book
We know that attracting diverse talent is extremely important to organizations. Heading into the 2021 recruiting season, the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is offering select employers an opportunity to participate in an exciting new initiative that will showcase your diversity and inclusion efforts, the Employer Diversity & Inclusion Showcase book.
What is the Employer Diversity & Inclusion Showcase Book?
This digital book will provide your organization the opportunity to demonstrate your diversity and inclusion efforts with all Notre Dame students, allowing them the opportunity to become more knowledgeable and interested in you as a potential employer. Our book is a medium to connect with students by promoting your organization along with specific contacts with whom students can contact.
How will the book be shared with students?
We will be using a number of systems to reach our students. These include:
- Inclusion in our Career Development Diversity Newsletter sent to students
- Highlighted on our Diversity & Inclusion webpage
- Distributed to Notre Dame diversity student groups
- Distributed to Notre Dame campus partners; e.g. Multicultural Student Programs and Services, Gender Relations Center, etc.
- Shared with students at Notre Dame diversity events
- Hard copies in our north and south reception areas on the 5th floor of Duncan Student Center near our interview center.
Qualifications to participate
- Your organization must be authentically committed to furthering Diversity and Inclusion efforts within your organization.
- Your organization must commit to attending at least one of our events.
- You must have hired a Notre Dame student in the past or be actively working to recruit Notre Dame students with assistance from your assigned Employer Engagement Manager.
Free to participate
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development believes that access to recruit on a college campus should not come with a price tag. We are offering our standard format 1-page entry at no cost to qualifying employers. We recognize that many employers seek opportunities to showcase their diversity and inclusion efforts with increased visibility. Employers are offered a 1-year sponsorship which would include a second full-color page for $500. Funds received from this sponsorship will support campus career diversity and inclusion programs.
How do I participate?
If you would like to be included in our Diversity & Inclusion Showcase book, please complete this form to submit your organization's application.
The next issue of the Showcase will be published in Fall 2021. The first issue of the Showcase was published in September of 2020.
Thank you for your partnership and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please contact your Employer Engagement Manager if you have any questions.