Diversity & Inclusion Employer Showcase Book
We know that attracting diverse talent is extremely important to organizations. Heading into the 2021 recruiting season, the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is offering select employers an opportunity to participate in an exciting new initiative that will showcase your diversity and inclusion efforts, the Employer Diversity & Inclusion Showcase book.
What is the Employer Diversity & Inclusion Showcase Book?
This digital book will provide your organization the opportunity to demonstrate your diversity and inclusion efforts with all Notre Dame students, allowing them the opportunity to become more knowledgeable and interested in you as a potential employer. Our book is a medium to connect with students by promoting your organization along with specific contacts with whom students can contact.
How will the book be shared with students?
We will be using a number of systems to reach our students. These include:
- Inclusion in our Career Development Diversity Newsletter sent to students
- Highlighted on our Diversity & Inclusion webpage
- Distributed to Notre Dame diversity student groups
- Distributed to Notre Dame campus partners; e.g. Multicultural Student Programs and Services, Gender Relations Center, etc.
- Shared with students at Notre Dame diversity events
- Hard copies in our north and south reception areas on the 5th floor of Duncan Student Center near our interview center.
Qualifications to participate
Employers who actively recruit and hire Notre Dame students will be invited to participate in this initiative. Criteria for being included in the book include the following:
- Your organization must have active diversity and inclusion programming or initiatives in the works.
- Your organization commits to participating in at least one in-person or virtual diversity event (office hours, info session, webinar, networking event, panel, etc.) per year and/or write at least one article per year for our Carer Development Diversity Newsletter.
Free to participate
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development believes that access to recruit on a college campus should not come with a price tag. We are offering our standard format 1-page entry at no cost to qualifying employers. We recognize that many employers seek opportunities to showcase their diversity and inclusion efforts with increased visibility. Employers are offered a 1-year sponsorship which would include a second full-color page for $500. Funds received from this sponsorship will support campus career diversity and inclusion programs.
How do I participate?
If you would like to be included in our Diversity & Inclusion Showcase book, please complete this form to submit your organization’s content. Our marketing team will send you a draft for your review and approval. We are asking for your content to be submitted by August 14 and final approval for pages by August 21, 2020. For those interested in sponsorship, you will be able to note that on the form.
Thank you for your partnership and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please contact your Employer Engagement Manager if you have any questions.