You need talent. We can help.
Our Employer Engagement Team can help advance your recruiting efforts.
3 things for recruiters to know
- We have a dedicated team of Employer Engagement Managers who are here to make recruiting easy for you.
- We are a centralized career center that can help you find talent at all class levels (freshmen through PhDs) and academic programs (business, engineering, sciences, liberal arts).
- Posting jobs on Handshake is just the tip of the iceberg. You need a strategy. We can help.
Need some ideas?
We want employers to meet with our students and are planning to host employers for on-campus recruiting, events, and interviews. We recognize that some employers may have travel restrictions that prevent them from coming to campus; we will make the necessary arrangements for recruiters to connect with students in a virtual environment. Contact your Employer Engagement Manager for details.
Our 40+ room interview center conveniently located in our student center provides. We don't charge fees interview on campus.
Our team can help you set up both in-person and virtual interviews.
We can help you find student talent.
Office Hours or Coffee Chats
Offer 15 - 30 minute informational meetings (virtually or in-person) where students sign up to speak with you one-on-one about your organization and/or industry.
Present to a larger group of students (from 10-100) about your organization and available career opportunities.
Connect with student clubs
We have many student groups who have expressed an interest in connecting with employers.
We look forward to keeping in touch and working together as we continue to connect you with world-class talent.
Thanks to all employers who participated in our 2023 Fall Career Fair Week events. We conducted a random drawing from participants who completed our post-fair survey. Here are the winners:
- Doug at St. Joseph Financial Services
- Janet at the Boys and Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Jennifer at Turner Construction Company