Thank you for your interest in recruiting Notre Dame students to make a difference in your organization. We are here for you.
The Employer Engagement team of the Center for Career Development is dedicated to the cultivation of relationships with employers and organizations from across the nation and around the world to connect you with our students. Our engagement manager model ensures you have a single point of contact for all questions you have.
Our commitment to you is simple... our team will provide you an unparalleled recruiting process tailored to help you find the talent your organization seeks. Through our processes, we will help you develop a plan to find talent and develop a self-sustaining relationship. Here are a few ways we can help:
- Post a full-time position or internship on Go IRISH, our online career recruiting platform
- Participate in on-campus recruiting
- Interviews in our new interview center
- Host an information session to meet prospective candidates and share opportunities/information about your organization
- Attend our career fair
- Connect with faculty to learn more about our curriculums and the skills our students are gaining to meet your organization's needs
- Partner with student clubs and organizations
- Build your brand through marketing efforts and co-sponsorship of events
- Visit Notre Dame
If you are seeking the best talent to make a difference in the world, Notre Dame students are the answer. Just let us know how we can help get you connected.
Employer Engagement Team
Center for Career Development
504 Duncan Student Center
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556