Notre Dame's Response to COVID-19
The University of Notre Dame announced a strategy on March 11 to address COVID-19. Additional information regarding Notre Dame’s overall coronavirus response can be found at https://coronavirus.nd.edu.
Topics of interest:
The following are ways we can connect you with our top-tier talent.
Switching to virtual interviews in Handshake is easy! Handshake will schedule the time slots,then a team member from the Center for Career Development will set-up the virtual interview.
Industry Specific Resume Books
We can put together resume books based on the specific fields you are interested in hiring for.
Engage with Students Virtually
- Conduct Office Hours/Coffee Chats, 15 - 30 minute informational meetings where students sign up to speak with you one-on-one about your company, the industry, or basic information.
- Host a virtual Info Session and present to a larger group of students (from10-150) about your organization and available opportunities.
- Hold Round Tables, an informal conversation and networking event with students (from 5-10) to discuss your organization, industry and talent opportunities.
- Conduct Mock Interviews, educational settings where you will virtually conduct a practice interview with a student.
- Help with a Case Study or Technical Mock Interview. This is an opportunity for students to complete a case study or technical challenge and walk through it with a recruiter.
- Participate in an Industry Insight Lecture Series where students can talk with professionals in their field about the industry, how it has changed over the years and the types of roles available.
2020 Notre Dame Recruitment Conference
The University of Notre Dame welcomes our most valued recruiting partners and top-tier prospective employers to our 2020 Notre Dame Recruitment Conference, to be held online Wednesday, May 13, 2020. This event is entirely virtual and there is no cost to attend. Employers are welcome to register online through Friday, April 17.
Fall On Campus Recruiting
At this point in time, we are currently accepting inquires/requests for Fall On-Campus Recruiting. We are working very closely with the Notre Dame community as well as our employer partners to stay informed about the impact of COVID-19 on the economic climate, hiring trends, and opportunities. If anything changes, we will provide an update at the appropriate time. Please visit our On-Campus Recruiting page for more OCR detailed information.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your Employer Engagement Manager if you have any questions. We are here to help you adapt your recruiting strategies during this challenging time.
We look forward to keeping in touch and working together as we continue to get you connected to world-class talent.