Overview of a Typical Recruiting Day
Interviews are typically from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with at least an hour blocked for lunch. Contact Career Development if space is needed beyond these hours. The interviews are held in the Center for Career Development on the fifth floor of Duncan Student Center unless you have made other arrangements with us. Interview packets will be printed and given to you upon arrival unless you have notified us that your team has chosen to print these.
Notre Dame is always on Eastern Time and observes Daylight Saving Time. We are always on the same time as New York City.
The Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of the Duncan Student Center located on the west side of the Notre Dame football stadium. For more information, visit our travel page.
Recruiters are encouraged to report to the Center for Career Development at least 15 minutes before their first interview. Our Guest Services Coordinators will greet you, and be your main point of contact the day of interviews should you need anything throughout the day. Each recruiter is asked to bring business cards.
We are pleased to offer a dedicated lounge space for you to take a break from your interviews. Our lounge offers cable TV and access to a refrigerator, microwave, and toaster. Our kitchen will be stocked with complimentary snacks, as well as an assortment of beverages.
Please visit dining.nd.edu for various lunch options.
- Hagerty Family Cafe - 1st floor of Duncan Student Center.
- Modern Market - 1st floor of Duncan Student Center.
- Star Ginger - 1st floor of Duncan Student Center.
- LaFortune Student Center – Starbucks, Smashburger, Subway, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut.
- Legends of Notre Dame – Full-service restaurant located by the Stadium.
- Sorin's – Fine dining located in The Morris Inn.
- Rohr's – Pub located in The Morris Inn.