Notre Dame Recruitment Conference
Thank you to our 81 recruiters who attended our 2020 Recruitment Conference on Wednesday, May 13. Please check your email from May 14 with a link to resources from the sessions.
SAVE THE DATE
Our 2nd annual Notre Dame Recruitment Conference will be held on Wednesday, May 12, 2021. Please add your name to our mailing list for updates.
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT CONFERENCE
The University of Notre Dame welcomes our most valued recruiting partners and top-tier prospective employers to our annual Notre Dame Recruitment Conference.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The 5 goals of our conference are for you, as a recruiter or employer representative, to:
- Learn more about our talented students through recent survey data
- Hear directly from students and ask questions about what they find effective in a recruitment process and what they are seeking in an employer
- Meet with our faculty to learn more about our academic programs and how you can partner with us
- Gain insight into recruiting best practices through conversations with recruiters from other organizations
- Find new ways to engage student talent at all levels (undergraduate, graduate, and professional students)
Our 2020 conference featured opportunities to engage with 21 faculty (including assistant deans, department chairs, and directors of undergraduate and graduate studies), 49 students (from rising sophomores through PhDs), and 37 career services staff.
There is no cost to attend. Registration will be available on this site in January 2021. Please add your name to our mailing list for updates.
We will adapt our schedule annually to meet the interests of our recruiters. Our 2020 conference schedule included the following:
- 11:00 AM Welcome and Conference Overview
- 11:15 AM Session #1: Plenary Presentation: What's New at Notre Dame (new leadership, new academic programs, insight into student data, etc.)
- 12:00 PM Session #2: Recruiter Roundtable Discussions (for recruiters)
- 12:50 PM Reconvene / Brief Presentation: New Format of the Fall Career Fair
- 1:00 PM Session #3: Meetings with Faculty or Students
- 1:50 PM Reconvene / Brief Presentation: Expanding Recruiting Relationships
- 2:00 PM Session #4: Meetings with Faculty or Students
- 2:50 PM Reconvene / Brief Presentation: Engaging Students Year-Round
- 3:00 PM Session #5: Meetings with Faculty or Students
- 3:50 PM Reconvene for Closing
How many representatives can we have attend?
In order to accommodate as many employers as possible, please limit your attendance to 3 representatives per employer.
Is the conference restricted to only existing employers who hire Notre Dame students?
The conference is open to all existing and prospective employers. After spending a day meeting our faculty, staff and students, we hope that you will find value in recruiting Notre Dame student talent.
Can I connect via phone?
Yes. While you are welcome to connect with just an audio connection, you will have a better experience if you are able to join via Zoom.
My schedule will not allow me to attend the entire event. Can I just join for a few sessions?
Yes. You are welcome to participate in portions of the day.
Will you send a summary after the event?
Yes. We will provide a PDF summary of the conference to those who attend.
How will I get connected to the conference?
We will provide a link via email to those who are registered.
EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT AT NOTRE DAME
Our employer-facing staff from three offices work collaboratively to get you connected with top talent -- from sophomore interns through PhDs.
- Employer Engagement Team and Regional Engagement Team of the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development (serving all undergraduate students, as well as non-business masters and PhDs)
- Graduate Business Career Services (serving all masters of business programs in the Mendoza College of Business)
- Notre Dame Law School Career Development Office (serving all law students)
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com