Fall Career Expo
2018 Fall Career Expo
Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 4:30-8:30 p.m. (EST)
Notre Dame Football Stadium Concourse - One Day
Notre Dame's largest career fair provides employers with the opportunity to market their jobs and internships to undergraduate and graduate students from all academic colleges in one venue. This year, the one day Expo is Wednesday, September 5 from 4:30-8:30 p.m. in the Notre Dame Football Stadium Concourse. Please note the event will take place partially outdoors, please plan appropriately.
The Center for Career Development provides and hosts on-campus interview space for employers to interview students 8:30-5:00 EST on Sept. 6th. One interview room per employer is allotted on Sept. 6 and can be requested on the fair registration form. Please be advised that space will be limited. If you need additional interview room(s) you may send an email to Mindy Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be added to a waiting list.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2018 Fall Career Expo!
The cost for a sponsorship is $2,500 and includes the following:
• Three tables at the 2018 Fall Career Expo
• Company name featured on Career Fair Map (given to every student attending the FCE)
• Company name featured on signage at employer check-in, student check-in, and Center for Career Development Information table
• Sponsors recognized on Center for Career Development Website, Go IRISH Career Fair Page, any Career Fair marketing, and enhanced digital marketing in the football stadium concourse
For more details on how to officially become a sponsor, please register for the Fall Career Expo then proceed to the payment page to sign up.
For your convenience, your engagement manager can answer any questions about your participation in the Fall Career Expo. You are also welcome to contact the individual highlighted below for specific questions about registration and payment:
- Please contact Katy White (574)-631-5200.