Fall Career Fair
2019 Fall Career Fair
September 17, 2019, 4:00-8:00pm(EST)
Joyce Center Fieldhouse
Notre Dame's largest career fair provides employers with the opportunity to market their jobs and internships to undergraduate and graduate students from all academic colleges in one venue.
Full-Time and Internship Recruiting - ALL students
For Profit - $500 | Government - $250 | Non-Profit - $75
Fee is $3,000 and includes the following:
• Three tables
• Company name featured on career fair map
• Company name featured on signage at employer check-in and student check-in.
• Sponsors recognized on Center for Career Development website, Go IRISH career fair page, and any Career Fair marketing.
For details on how to sponsor, please register for the Career Fair and then proceed to the payment page where you can officially sign up.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Interview Center, Duncan Student Center & Other Campus Locations
The Center for Career Development provides and hosts on-campus interview space for employers to interview students the day after the Fair. One interview room per employer is allotted and can be requested on the fair registration form. Please be advised that space will be limited. If you need additional interview room(s) you may send an email to Mindy Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be added to a waiting list. Do not request schedules through Go IRISH for this day.
Additional opportunities surrounding the Fall Career Fair
As you plan your visit, make sure and plan to attend other opportunities to network with students on the 16th and 17th. As programs, times and locations are set, this page will be updated. Events from years past include:
- Engineering receptions for chemical, civil, environmental, aerospace, mechanical, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering
- ITAO Career Connect
- Marketing Meet the Firms
- Economics Breakfast
- Graduate Student Coffee & Careers
- Graduate Business Lunch
- Sustainability Expo
- Student-Athlete Networking Event
For your convenience, your engagement manager can answer any questions about your participation in the Fall Career Fair. You are also welcome to contact the individual highlighted below for specific questions about registration and payment:
- Please contact the Center for Career Development at email@example.com or (574)-631-5200.