Winter Career Fair
The Center for Career Development's Winter Career Fair typically takes place the end of January and is held in The Dahnke Ballroom located on the west side of the historic Notre Dame Stadium. The date for 2020 is TBD.
This year over 1,000 undergraduate and graduate Notre Dame students from all areas of study attended our Winter Career Fair and met with over 100 employers!
This fair offers a wide variety of opportunities and industries for students to explore and connect with potential employers. Undergraduate and graduate students from all colleges and majors are welcome to attend.
- For Profit: $500
- Government: $250
- Non-Profit: $75
- Pricing per table, two (2) tables max
A Career Fair Sponsorship is $2,000 and includes:
- Two Tables
- Company name featured on career fair map
- Company name featured on signage at employer check-in, student check-in, and Center for Career Development information table
- Sponsors recognized on Center for Career Development website, GoIRISH career fair page, and any career fair marketing, and digital marketing in the Dahnke ballroom
If you're interested in being a sponsor for the 2020 Winter Career Fair or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call, (574)-631-5200.