Fall Career Fair Week
2019 Fall Career Fair
Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 4:00-8:00pm(EST)
Joyce Center Fieldhouse
Notre Dame's largest career fair provides employers with the opportunity to market their jobs and internships to undergraduate and graduate students from all academic colleges in one venue.
Full-Time and Internship Recruiting - ALL students
For Profit - $500 | Government - $250 | Non-Profit - $75
Fee is $3,000 and includes the following:
• Three tables
• Company name featured on career fair map
• Company name featured on signage at employer check-in and student check-in.
• Sponsors recognized on Center for Career Development website, Career Fair signage, and any Career Fair marketing.
For details on how to sponsor, please register for the Career Fair and then proceed to the payment page where you can officially sign up.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Interview Center, Duncan Student Center & Other Campus Locations
The Center for Career Development provides and hosts on-campus interview space for employers to interview students the day after the Fair. One interview room per employer is allotted and can be requested on the fair registration form. Please be advised that space will be limited. If you need additional interview room(s) you may send an email to Mindy Evans (email@example.com) and you will be added to a waiting list. Do not request schedules through Go IRISH for this day.
Monday, September 16th:
- Sustainability Expo: September 16th - 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- MBA Recruiter Kick Off: September, 16th 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Email Jim Cunningham if you are interested or have questions.
- ITAO Career Connect: September 16th - 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Engineering Industry Day (hosted by the Engineering Leadership Council): September, 16th - 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 17th:
- Economics Breakfast: September, 17th - 8:00 - 9:30 am
- Graduate Student Coffee & Careers: September 17th - 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Backstage Pass, September 17th - 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- Student-Athlete Career Event: September, 17th - 8:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Please contact the Center for Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574)-631-5200.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
E. & J. Gallo Winery